Sold in 6’ lengths with three yellow stripes
• Recycled rubber with virgin rubber overlay
- overlay protects recycled crumb rubber from wear
• Molded-in stripes of yellow road marking tape
• Designed for up to 15 mph
• Conforms to surface contour
• Dual bottom channels for drainage
- protects wire, hose, or pipe to 3/4” dia.
• Asphalt or concrete installation
• Cut with utility knife if necessary
Dimensions: 72”L x 12”W x 2 5/8”H
Weight: 60 lbs.
End caps are sold separately
Dimensions: 12” x 2 5/8” x 6”
Weight: 3.25 lbs.
Hardware and Installation
Asphalt Installation for Speed Bump and Car Stop:
use 14” x 1/2” rebar spike and washer
Concrete Installation for Speed Bump:
use 4 1/2” lag (screw, washer, and shield)
Concrete Installation for Car Stop:
use 6” lag (screw, washer, and shield)
Use 10 oz. of epoxy or construction adhesive
(e.g. PL Premium® Polyurethane) for installations where no hardware is allowed.
Hardware Kits are available for purchase.
Speed Bumps are not part of our State Reference Guide.
To view other states that this product is approved in, make a selection below. You may also go back to the State Reference Guide.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser or user of the product to determine that the product meets the specifications for their unique application and obtain from Plasticade any necessary certifications before use.